Mete is a physiotherapist and strength and conditioning expert based in Hong Kong. He takes a scientific approach to his treatments while also having a personal understanding of the demands of sports and movement. As a national-level powerlifter and former Youth Olympic windsurfer, he is passionate about empowering his patients to live healthier, more vital lives. Mete has a wealth of experience working with clients from various backgrounds, including rugby players, Champions League footballers, gym-goers, triathletes, and office workers, as well as those needing neuro, geriatrics, and cardiorespiratory physiotherapy. In addition, Mete is an expert in training men for weight loss, using a holistic approach that combines exercise, nutrition, and lifestyle changes to achieve sustainable results.
– BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy (Birmingham, UK)
– Dry Needling Certified (OMT Hong Kong)
– Spinal Manipulation Certified (OMT Hong Kong)
– Shoulder Complex Certification (Adam Meakins)
– ACL Rehabilitation Certification (Mick Hughes)