CLASSES / WORKSHOPS / EVENTS
To get more details or sign up to any of the classes / workshops / events below , please contact us via WhatsApp.
Regular weekly group classes:
Intermediate Yoga 90-min Class with Icy Lin
Icy’s Hatha 1.5 class is the perfect choice for students who want to take their yoga practice to the next level. This 90-minute class is designed to bridge the gap between beginner and intermediate level classes.
Each class includes comprehensive warm-up and conditioning drills to help students build strength, flexibility, balance, and coordination.
For more challenging poses such as arm balance, inversion and backbend, clear demonstrations and explanations are provided to help students learn and practice in safe and effective way. Partner work and props will also be used to support students of different levels.
With only 8-12 students, Icy ensures that each student receives individualised guidance and hands-on support. Regular students will definitely feel the breakthrough and see the progress!
Total Body Mobility with Icy Lin / Alanna Emmerton
Join our Total Body Mobility class, designed for all fitness levels. Improve shoulder, hip, and spine mobility through dynamic stretching, joint mobilization, and targeted movements. Our supportive environment allows you to progress at your own pace.
Enhance shoulder mobility, stability, and posture with exercises that release tension and increase range of motion. Unlock tight hips, improve mobility, and reduce the risk of injury with specialized hip exercises. Increase spinal flexibility, relieve tension, and improve posture for a healthy back.
Experience the transformative benefits of total body mobility, optimizing performance and relieving stiffness. Join us!
Note: Consult your healthcare provider before starting any exercise program, especially if you have pre-existing medical conditions or injuries.
About the course:
Who is it for?
- Been going to the gym but don’t know what to do every time.
- Been going to group classes but would want to learn more details.
- Wants a personal trainer but can’t afford one.
- Been reading and searching on the internet and chatGPT but is overwhelmed with information.
- Wants to start lifting but is scared to go because of lack of knowledge of how to use most gym equipment.
- Can only have access to a home gym and has limited time but would like to have some direction on the training.
- Been going to the gym but do not follow a specific plan or program and wants to have progress.
Regular price: HK$3,000
Early Bird price: HK$2,500, until September 30, 2023
Class capacity: 20 students max
About the program:
This 40-hour mentorship program is open to:
(1) any yoga teachers searching to refine and improve teaching skills;
(2) any yoga students aiming to deepen their practice and learning;
(3) any yoga practitioners who are deciding if they want to commit to a 200-hour yoga teacher training.
You will expand your knowledge base, upgrade your tool kits, and get a better understanding about body biomechanics. I will share knowledge and experience to help you build more confidence in creating and executing thoughtful classes, as well as managing students with different body structures and practice levels. All the graduates of this program will have ongoing support from her, and be invited to be assistants in her regular group and private classes. This is Icy’s third-time mentorship program, and you will be joining a wonderful community of yoga teachers/practitioners!
Dates & Time:
November 4/11/25 Saturdays 2-6pm
November 5/12/26 Sundays 1-7pm
Zentrium studio in Central
This 40-hour program includes 30 face-to-face lecture & practice hours, 1.5 hours of group class, and remaining hours in readings and homework.
Early bird (before September 8, 2023): HK$6,000
Normal price: HK$7,000
About the course:
This course is specifically designed for yoga practitioners to help them build a stronger, more resilient, and balanced body through weight training. Topics covered in the course include:
- Anatomy knowledge underlying common yoga-related injuries
- weight training: importance, benefits, truths vs myths
- Specific strength training movements to complement yoga practice
by the end of the course, you will gain new knowledge and practical experience to help you:
- Prevent and mange yoga-related injuries
- Increase joint stability and muscle resilience
- Make progress towards your dream poses in a safe way
Bonus: Participants of this course can get 20% off for both physiotherapy service and personal training sessions at Hong Kong Sports Clinics.
Regular – HK$2,000
Early Bird Price – HK$1,500 (Sign up before Oct 31st, 2023)
About the Retreat
It’s easy to speed up but hard to slow down. That’s why you are invited to join us in this relaxing and replenishing journey, where we all get back to the pace of nature, embrace the beauty of chilling out, and reconnect with our inner peace. Indulge yourself in yoga sessions, guided meditation, and soothing massage treatments that will melt away your stress and rejuvenate your spirit. Immerse yourself in the gentle rhythm of nature and discover the joy of slowing down in a world that constantly pushes us to speed up.
Program highlights inclusive of below:
- 3 nights’ accommodation, taxes and service charges
- Breakfast for 3 days
- Lunches or Dinner for 3 days
- Detox juice for 3 days
- 2 sessions of massage sessions, 55 minutes each
- Access to gym, swimming pool, and Himalayan Rock Salt Infrared Sauna
- All yoga classes and resort activities fees with Icy Lin and other teachers
- Round-trip airport-resort transfer
- Free shuttle bus to Nai Harn beach
- 20% discount for extra nights of accommodation and breakfast
- 25% discount for extra massage and spa sessions
Pricing: All prices below are per person for 4 days and 3 nights, without airfare.
Superior Jacuzzi Villa
Early Bird Price
(Ends on Sept 8, 2023)
(Sign up before Oct 20-23rd)